Types/sizes of photos we can/cannot scan.
Photos that we CAN scan:
- Loose paper photos in reasonably good condition.
- Standard photo sizes such as 3×5″, 6×4”, 5×7”, 8×10” etc.
- Any photo upto A4 in size (approx. 21 x 29.7cm).
- APS photos (e.g. panoramic).
- Tripleprint photos (e.g. 3 photos in one)
- Photos in bundles/stacks or in original envelopes from developers.
Photos we will TRY to scan but may be unable:
- Photos with any side smaller than approx. 7cm (for reference, a passport photo is approx. 4.5 x 3.5cm).
- Very thick card photos.
- Excessively curled/bent photos.
- Very fragile or damaged photos.
Photos that we CANNOT scan:
- Photos in albums.
- Photos larger than A4 (approx. 21 x 29.7cm).
- Framed photos.
- Photos that have sellotape, blu-tack, staples, velcro, paperclips or are sticky.
- Odd shaped photos or photos that have been cut into shapes such as circles or ovals. Photos must be roughly rectangular or square.
- Negatives or slides.
You will not be charged for unscanned photos that are within the ‘TRY’ section or the ‘CANNOT’ section.